Wednesday, January 7, 2009

POSITION PIECE #1

Since the Life Growth Blog has just begun and given that it is an advocacy page, a page that will be inviting your views and opinions, it seems only fair that I give you a glance at my position on some topics. I'll start with the following four topics.


Gay Marriage: I support it.


Abortion: Prayerfully pro-choice


Death Penalty: Against it.


Gun Control: For it.


There are other issues for sure, and no doubt we will get to them later. But before that time arrives, let me share a few things.


I believe all people have the right to be who they are safely in the world they live in. Safely does not include hurting others. Safely in the world means respect for others as well as respect for yourself.


Anyway, this is the first of what I imagine will be several position pieces.

_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment